Week 6
Assignment 1
I looked up the "Street Fiction" genre link. Since is not one of my favorite area, and I do not read a lot of this books, the site was helpful.
I realized that is dealing with lots of violence, sex, drugs, etc. Got some good titles for customers.
More interesting was the Urban Christian part, again very helpful.
Assignment 2
Prezl looks interesting, but I need to explore it more, it is not a fast and easy site. I spend about an hour on it.
Assignment 3
"Heroes & Heartbreakers" a romance and historical fiction combined with paranormal,
Black Dagger Brotherhood, Downton Abbey, Passion crime and contemporay.
S.U. Pacat "Captive prince" romance and fantasy.
Diana Gabaldon can combine or be in Historical, romance and paranormal fiction.
Christen Ashley "Fire inside" a chaos series, contemporary.
"Locus" not very impressed : poorly written reviwes.
Cornell Paul "London Falling" Thriller DNA and horror.
Hill Joe "NOS4A2" horror and historical, also religious.
Harris Charlaine "Dead ever after" mystery and supernatural.
"U.S.A. Today" I like this one a lot: good interviews with authors, new books reviews.
Altogether smart looking and well written.
Catamack Cora "Faking it" contemporary, romance.
Gorman Michele "Bella Sumer takes a chance" British chick lit, romantic comedy.
Mead Richelle "Gameboard of the Gods" spernatural, science fiction, political, religious.
No comments:
Post a Comment