WEEK 9 # 3
Great exercise, especially for librarians like me, that Readers Advisory it is one of most favorite part of my job.
I did use some sites that, other way, I will never go to. I do use Goodreads for years, NPR books, and Salon-books, Stop you're killing me, also, but for the purpose of the assignments, I start to visit new ones like Heroes and Heartbreakers, Street fiction that otherwise, probably I will never look, and I did find it very useful.
One other aspect of the blog that was refreshing, is getting to know what, other colleagues in the BCPL like to read.
I look almost daily to Between the covers, so I know that team very well by now, I know what my colleagues in the branch like or not...so after the creation of this blog I discovered more kindred spirits in our system.
Thank you,
No comments:
Post a Comment